Sunday, June 26, 2011

hide and seek


For someone like me who doesn't want to reveal to the world my true identity (bi), living daily is tough. I have to make sure that my defenses are always up so they won't think that I am different. I don't have anything against those that are completely out. It is just not my choice to be one. Besides it was just very recent that I accepted what I am. Well before this I was already ready to be in a relationship. Now, i dont know.

Given what i am and what i like, looking for a partner is so difficult. I prefer someone like me. But he is probably also hiding. I have one prospect. I think he has a crush on my friend. Sometimes i want to tell him "i know you like him, but sorry he is already taken. Guess what i am free, tayo na lang". Nah wont do that. I am not hundred percent sure he is like me and if he will like me. And i am not sure if i am ready for a relationship. Labo

1 comment:

  1. I know what it feels like hiding in the closet bro. :) CHEER UP! :) madami pa dyan.

    ReplyDelete