Tuesday, June 21, 2011

envy

There is a reason why it is one of the seven capital sins.
Since I was a kid, I am very envious about many things. I usually don't get what I want or wlI get something smaller than what I want. Now that I am a grown up, I just hide under my blanket. I am just taking it all in. I am just afraid that maybe one day I can't contain it anymore and no one knows what I will do. That day really.changed my life. If I did not found out about this things maybe a little easier.

They say they understand what i feel. I bet they dont. Because i didnt tell them the whole picture. That i wish i was the one in their shoes. Yeah maybe they understand a bit of what i feel. But understanding is not the same as really feeling it. Day by day i feel it. One said you must keep it to yourself and act strong. Damn it. I wish i can. I just want to love and be loved, to hug and he hugged. I sound so desperate shit.

2 comments:

  1. if nobody understands you completely, and you are not comfortable divulging all the details, maybe writing about it is a good thing. keep on writing what you feel. it may not resolve things, but it will at least unload some of the feelings that come with them. hope things work out for you soon.

    ReplyDelete