Sunday, May 1, 2011

a little background

I originally planned to take it to the grave. I don't want anyone to know because I am afraid of what people would say. I always lived my life under the radar, doing things cyber, and not giving out any details. I use different alias to satisfy my urge online. As 2011 started, I told myself, iiwan ko na yung ganung ways. I will be straight. All went as planned for the first few months until March came. I "accidentally" confirmed my instincts before and it made me nuts for the whole day. I found out that my college buddies are keeping the same secret as I do. But there is something more. They are together. This made me fucking crazy as they don't seem to be like that and they are the first "couple" I know, under the covers. Patay ako pag nabasa nila itong blog na ito. During that day I took several shots of alcohol and then finally confessed to them that I know their dirty little secret. Pero napadami ata nainom ko, I told them my secret also.

3 comments:

  1. Astig mo magsulat bro.. Sana may talent din ako gaya mo. LOLS

    pero honestly, you're interesting. Bago rin blog mo. Hmmm.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro! Keep on reading, there is more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no prob. Ako na top follower mo. :)

    ReplyDelete