Monday, November 21, 2011

...

My prediction was right. They are back together. I felt it and saw some clues. Well I shouldn't be affected. But as they say, it is easy to be single if the people around you are single. Ted Mosby was able to survive Lily and Marshall. Well I think I can beat that record. My roommates are together. As in the two people sleeping next to me on a queen size bed are together. Beat that Ted.

I salute you Mosby for being able to stay. But I bet even him doesn't even know how tormented I feel. Easy for them to say that I need not to feel awkaward. But hell. You don't know how I feel.

I must keep my cool. Just two more months and I am free.

This weekend trip home was relaxing. If everyday is just like that when I am with them, then I won't have any problems staying there.

On another note, I was able to tell him. I think he is not interested. But I think he is ... Oh well

And someone knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment